Clifford Park Racecourse conducts seven (7) races on a standard raceday and the race names are available for purchase by corporate businesses, fundraising groups and the general public.
Race name entitlements are as follows;
- Race name is on screen with Sky Racing (televised and online media channels) for 90 seconds with an estimated viewing audience of 3.5 million people
- Races go to Foxtel with an estimated viewing audience of 2 million people
- Race name will appear on TAB form guides throughout Australia
- Race name will appear in the Toowoomba Turf Club Race Book
- Race name will appear in form guide in the Toowoomba Chronicle
- Race name will be mentioned several times throughout the race meeting by the oncourse race caller
- Race name will be entitled to their logo in the Toowoomba Turf Club Race Book under their booked race name
- Race name purchasers (maximum of four people) have the opportunity to visit the ‘Winner’s Room’ and enjoy a beverage with the winning connections (owner(s) and trainer) of their purchased race.
- Race name purchasers also have the opportunity to have their photo snapped with the winning horse and connections.
- Race names will be etched into racing history as the race name will appear on the results of all platforms (print, online, photos and vision).
Don’t miss your chance to cheer on the horses thundering down the home straight in your very own race!
Race names can be purchased for as little as $300 and all enquires can be directed to email@example.com.